• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hate Ron Rivera

KillaCamNewton

1 hour ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I knew he wasnt the guy in the late hours of February 7th, 2016. His status quo approach to everything is infuriating. His stoic demeanor on the sideline is frustrating. His hatred of playing talented young players over washed up vets is unforgivable. His conservative approach to games, especially with a lead is outdated.

all that being said, I’m not sure how he is being blamed for losing today. We tried to make a statement on the first drive when we moved all the way down the field and Cam got stopped on a play he gets 9/10 times. The next redzone possession Norv gets obsessed with running McCaffrey up the middle. Getting 3 points total on your first 2 red zone possessions is a great way to keep an inferior team in the game. 

In the second half we move down the field and Cam (who i think played a fantastic game today) threw a terrible pass in the endzone to a guy with about 3 career catches in double coverage. Why he is even getting a look with all the other weapons on the field is another question. 

That’s 3 out of 21 possible points we got in those 3 red zone showings in a game where we missed a potential game winning field goal. 

As much as I think the Rivera era has run its course, this isnt the game to blame him. We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot. 3 of our 5 losses have come directly from what I would consider unforced mistakes

take a breath dude... its just a game … taking it way too seriously 

remember its just a game and everybody involved gets paid way too much

1 hour ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I knew he wasnt the guy in the late hours of February 7th, 2016. His status quo approach to everything is infuriating. His stoic demeanor on the sideline is frustrating. His hatred of playing talented young players over washed up vets is unforgivable. His conservative approach to games, especially with a lead is outdated.

all that being said, I’m not sure how he is being blamed for losing today. We tried to make a statement on the first drive when we moved all the way down the field and Cam got stopped on a play he gets 9/10 times. The next redzone possession Norv gets obsessed with running McCaffrey up the middle. Getting 3 points total on your first 2 red zone possessions is a great way to keep an inferior team in the game. 

In the second half we move down the field and Cam (who i think played a fantastic game today) threw a terrible pass in the endzone to a guy with about 3 career catches in double coverage. Why he is even getting a look with all the other weapons on the field is another question. 

That’s 3 out of 21 possible points we got in those 3 red zone showings in a game where we missed a potential game winning field goal. 

As much as I think the Rivera era has run its course, this isnt the game to blame him. We need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot. 3 of our 5 losses have come directly from what I would consider unforced mistakes

Welp, when your 32nd out of 32 in redzone conversions, I think that should speak volumes to you.

Archived