• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam can't complete a forward pass

Kevin Greene

I get that Cam has always sailed the ball and thrown high but anyone who can't see the dude is injured are just complete morons or flat out racists who have salivated at the moment his career took a turn for the worst.  BTW, not saying you personally are one of the people  I am talking about...just saying.  This extreme Cam hate is crazy but I agree that he has been terrible the last 5 weeks or so.  Something is wrong with his throwing motions and it has destroyed his confidence.

1 minute ago, Wolfpredator said:

I get that Cam has always sailed the ball and thrown high but anyone who can't see the dude is injured are just complete morons or flat out racists who have salivated at the moment his career took a turn for the worst.  BTW, not saying you personally are one of the people  I am talking about...just saying.  This extreme Cam hate is crazy but I agree that he has been terrible the last 5 weeks or so.  Something is wrong with his throwing motions and it has destroyed his confidence.

I am one of Cam's biggest supporters. Why do assholes like yourself have to bring race into this? 

Cam isn't sailing balls, he's shot putting them out there. He shouldn't be on the field. 

Again fukk you, for the racist bullshyt.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

I am one of Cam's biggest supporters. Why do assholes like yourself have to bring race into this? 

Cam isn't sailing balls, he's shot putting them out there. He shouldn't be on the field. 

Dude, can you even fuggin read?  I said I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!

3 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

"BTW, not saying you personally are one of the people  I am talking about...just saying."   Bet you feel like a dumbazz now.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

he's still putting heat on short and intermediate throws. i'm not a doctor and this isn't a fully original thought (though i can't recall who i've seen suggest this before) but it seems like the problem isn't arm strength so much as arm trajectory. seems to me he doesn't have full range of motion in his shoulder so on deeper throws he's either staying on top of the ball and driving it into the dirt or just trying to finesse throws to get some air under them. in a good pocket he's able to step up but it looks like his trajectory is still different because he doesn't have full range of motion. that's killing the accuracy.

really it looks like he's trying to figure out how to make these throws on the fly because he's never really had to do this before. best hope is tepper cleans house because right now the organization is filled with people happy to keep running him out there so long as he has a pulse. cam's a gamer and he's not going to take himself out, especially when he knows how the media will spin it.

Bottom line I think it's pretty obvious certain throwing motions cause him a lot of pain. Post game presser a reporter was asking Rivera that it was obviou9s Cams' arm is hurt blah blah blah to which he replied "right" as the interview continued on.

9 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

I mean, racism exists. Personally, I have people in my extended family that have called Cam the nword on occasion. It's just reality. 

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I mean, racism exists. Personally, I have people in my extended family that have called Cam the nword on occasion. It's just reality. 

Exactly.  I know a guy personally who hates Cam because he is racist.  Can't stand to see a black man celebrate like he does I guess.  People who think race has nothing to do with it live in a bubble.  Racism is alive and well my friend.

Archived