• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CarolinaHuddle Pick'em - Week 16

UpstatePanther

WAS @ TEN: TEN
BAL @ LAC: LAC
HOU @ PHI: HOU
GB @ NYJ: GB
BUF @ NE: NE
MIN @ DET: MIN
TB @ DAL: DAL
CLE @ CIN: CLE
ATL @ CAR: ATL
JAX @ MIA: MIA
NYG @ IND: IND
CHI @ SF: CHI
LAR @ AZ: LAR
PIT @ NO: NO
KC @ SEA: KC
DEN @ OAK: DEN, MNF Total: 48

I agree that the total of the points scored during the weekend's games is a good tiebreaker to use during the playoffs. You could also include the "without going over" component, which sort of acts as a second tiebreaker and introduces a bit of strategy. BTW, I cannot get the bolding to stop. It is not intended to add emphasis.

I hope everybody has a great Christmas and that Santa is good to all of you....especially UpstatePanther. Thanks for doing this. I know it probably turned into more work than you anticipated. Yet, you have managed to keep it updated. I think is especially true given the outcome of the season. For me, this has been by far the most disappointing season I have experienced as a Panthers fan. It began with hope and expectation then transformed into a bitter disappointment. That bitter disappointment has further transformed into a complete disaster that likely becomes the precursor to a rebuilding era and much-reduced expectations. Sadly, our age started to show. Time waits for no man. Nature remains undefeated. Even sadder is the fact that appears that Cam Newton's career will be defined by promise unfulfilled. The older he has gotten the more his unalterable flaws have come to the fore. Enough of this!

Have a great holiday!!!!!!!!

Archived