• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are finishing last next year.

RumHam

12 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Tepper has, with the TD decision the first domino to fall, decided he wants to blow up everything except Hurney and Rivera. He must love Tua. 

Tua is an excellent QB but (1) he's short and (2) he has shown that when he's faced the big-boys that have actually game-planned for him, he's not particularly special.

I’ve got news for you:

Carolina finished exactly two games out of last place. Carolina went 1-7 in the second half of 2018. Carolina has been woeful against the NFCS for the last three years. 

This is entirely plausible. 

20 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Tua is an excellent QB but (1) he's short and (2) he has shown that when he's faced the big-boys that have actually game-planned for him, he's not particularly special.

Meh, height doesn't matter all that much anymore. And seeing what guys do in college against big teams, I've learned in my 20ish years of watching, doesn't translate much to the NFL. Ryan Leaf was College Joe Montana. 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

Meh, height doesn't matter all that much anymore. And seeing what guys do in college against big teams, I've learned in my 20ish years of watching, doesn't translate much to the NFL. Ryan Leaf was College Joe Montana. 

1. While Ryan Leaf was at Washington State, the Pac 10 was terrible.  This was pre-Pete Carroll/USC Pac 10.

2. While Ryan Leaf was at Washington State, Washington State was terrible (except for one year, 1997).

3. While Ryan Leaf was at Washington State and they had a good year in 1997, when they played a big-boy in the Rose Bowl (Michigan), Ryan Leaf was terrible.

Archived