• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper wants a roof on BOA.

jbland

On 2/12/2019 at 2:14 AM, rbsponsel52 said:

Only a preschooler would make a comment like this.

You must be one of those softees that makes noise when t shirts are being shot out into the stands,the cameraman is near and when the Carolina offense is on the field!But when our D is on the field you are quiet as a mouse,like 85% of others wearing a Panthers jersey!That is also probably the same % of fans in favor of a dome,all softees!

On 2/17/2019 at 8:25 AM, rbsponsel52 said:

You and the improper word spacing and punctuation. This type of comment is from a bandwagon fan.

Really English teacher,I drove 3 hours at least to see 2 games @Clemson to see the Panthers back in 95'!I've been to a bunch more through the years.I make a lot of noise when the D is on the field and have followed them through the years!I drove 8 hours to see them play in Cincinnati back during the Jake Delome(sp) era too.You seem very ignorant to assume I'm a bandwagon fan!

On 2/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, trueblue said:

If you are the owner of a stadium who wants 365 days of potential use, not just 11 football games and the occasional soccer match, how is this “retarded” and/or “unnecessary”? 

This is is not a football only decision. 

Tepper doesn't own BofA....it's a lease...the lease runs out next year....be afraid...be very afraid.

Archived