• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Avengers: Endgame discussion with spoilers

Squirrel

36 minutes ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

I feel like too many people forget that these movies are based off comic books, in a Marvel Universe, where literally anything can happen. There are so many funky weird stories out there for almost every character. Maybe I've become numb to it (have been reading Marvel for pretty much my entire life), but I just kind of take it at face value, shrug and keep on with the story. 

All that being said, I absolutely loved it. It had a lot of fan service (I mean Cap with Mjonir is amazing) and it wrapped up the stories of these characters really well (esp Cap's). 

That's a great point and the bottom line IMO is that these are made to be entertaining live-action versions of those comic books. I saw it with my son yesterday and thought it was fantastic entertainment, as it was intended to be.

On 5/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, Inimicus said:

There are some genuinely miserable people in this thread.  If you cant just enjoy a movie for three hours and not worry about the how they screwed up time travel or how some thing conveniently happened to allow some central character to be in the perfect place at the perfect moment you need to reevaluate your world.

How dare they screw up psudeo science in a COMICBOOK fantasy movie!!!!!!!1

OMG!  I am DONE!

I love how people criticize how fantasy stories aren't real enough.

Archived