• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sonic the Hedgehog movie

Matthias

Y'all seen the trailer for this mess?

What complete garbage!  As for Jim Carrey playing Robotnik,  I would allow it, but once again, this movie looks like garbage.  Why do they do this to the legacy of old time favorites?

Uhhh how exactly would they make a "good" looking movie about an anthropomorphic hedgehog unless it was completely animated?

I actually think it doesn't look half bad, and neither did my kids when they saw the trailer.

1 hour ago, Bronn said:

Uhhh how exactly would they make a "good" looking movie about an anthropomorphic hedgehog unless it was completely animated?

I actually think it doesn't look half bad, and neither did my kids when they saw the trailer.

Of course they did the pokemon movie decently in terms of looks.  Sonic here just look like a short guy in a weird costume.

another example of why hollywood needs to start coming up with its own ideas and stop trying to adapt from other mediums of entertainment/get out of money grab mode

some stuff just doesn’t translate well to the silver screen. i played hours upon hours of sonic as a kid and i love the days before it became a fandom, when it was contained in a video game and didn’t have all this bullshit canon from comic books and cartoons and whatever the hell else

you frickin fricks

15 hours ago, frash.exe said:

another example of why hollywood needs to start coming up with its own ideas and stop trying to adapt from other mediums of entertainment/get out of money grab mode

some stuff just doesn’t translate well to the silver screen. i played hours upon hours of sonic as a kid and i love the days before it became a fandom, when it was contained in a video game and didn’t have all this bullshit canon from comic books and cartoons and whatever the hell else

you frickin fricks

image.png.d406b29b0265f3583d374d906cacb3a3.png

Archived