• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does Tre Boston have so many fan boys?

jamos14

Yeah, I am not convinced he is a better option than starting a guy like Gaulden. I think the real question is how bad do you want FS to suck if those are the options.

Boston is only an attractive option because the rest of the options are so overwhelmingly bad, as well. But let's not kid ourselves that Boston is anything more than an average to below average FS in the NFL. 

Just now, WOW!! said:

I don't like PFf either ..

But are you really Comparing Reddit to PFf as far as football knowledge??

Really???

I'm not at all.  But I like hearing other fan's opinions.  My point was I'm not the only person out there that thinks he isn't worth a poo.  32 teams feel that way too.

2 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

Wow can definitely judge safeties.  He also wanted the guy who isn't in the league either.  

Yes I wanted to take a shot on a 1st round pick.. For a cheap little risk high reward ..Something the Seahawks and Pat's have done successfully for a long time.. I like to copy winning Organization not the Arizona Cardinals..giphy.gif.6aca056e88177e379bb7bc4f3cf0aa2d.gif

Just now, WOW!! said:

Yes I wanted to take a shot on a 1st round pick.. Something the Seahawks and Pat's have done successfully for a long time..

He had 70 tackles and 2 interceptions and 2 TFL and multiple passes defended.  He must be good.  The stats told me so!!!

9 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

He had 70 tackles and 2 interceptions and 2 TFL and multiple passes defended.  He must be good.  The stats told me so!!!

I didn't say anything about his stats at the time.. He had 1st round talent and like other successful organizations.. I thought a change of Scenery and Wilks coaching could bring out that talent.. All on a cheap no risk deal for us... I'm not embarrassed at all about my opinion on Pryor.. That's a good way to find cheap diamonds in the rough without risking salary cap hell. If they don't work they don't work and you cut them.. The Dolphins just my have gotten a Top 10 young QB out of this..

With Boston it's clear by most Metrics he's gotten better since he left here (stats say so) He's still young and could be had for less money than most other FA Safties..

Sound and Rational reasoning... Let that sink in..

Archived