• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemba FA watch (Woj Bomb, Celtics are the front runner to sign per sources once opens sunday)

ncfan

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Based on those stats who do you believe was the better owner?

Shinn. He was cheap, but he hired good basketball people (Bob Bass).

I was actually surprised that the Panthers had a higher winning pct. Probably skewed by the Panthers' first 2 seasons. 

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

rozier is bad which of course is good for the tank. if it’s a short deal this is ok. dollar figure doesn’t matter as much as the duration imo.

Rozier isnt good but isnt bad.  

He's good enough with Bacon to kiss a top 3 pick goodbye 

And curious what the $$ is considering teams like the Knicks and Suns were hard after him with Way more money to spend

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

this is exactly the kind of guy you want leading the tank. if he takes a step or two forward you trade him for a pick. if he stays the same you end up with an inefficient shooter dominating the ball and a bad record. i’m fine with it. now if they try to add pieces around him then lol we’re doomed. but i am a ok with replacing kemba and hopefully lamb with rozier and boosting the young guys minutes

We shall see.

In other news and another Woj bomb. DeAngelo Russel us headed to Golden State and GS is probably moving iguodala to make it happen. 

Warriors are on verge of acquiring Russell, Treveon Graham and Shabazz Napier from Brooklyn, league sources said.

Golden State is trading Andre Iguodala to the Memphis Grizzlies, league source tells ESPN. Warriors are sending a 2024 protected first-round pick in the 2024 (protected 1-4), 2025 (protected 1) and 2026 unprotected.

Dayum, GS gave up a lot to unload Iguodala. Wow.

Archived