• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LeBron James

King Taharqa

Hidden

LeBrick definitely has LA's number in the regular season.

Unfortunately for him though, he'll have to get through Boston, Chicago, NY, or Orlando to face LA(if LA makes it to the finals) again. 0-3 vs. Boston, 0-3 vs. Chicago, 2-2 vs. Knicks, 2-2 vs. Orlando. Heat are 4-8 vs. the top teams in the East :lol:

they sure are awesome at crushing teams under .500 though! :D

• 1 month later...

LeBron-James-Heat.jpg

The King reclaims the top spot in NBA jersey sales

There's a new king in NBA jersey sales. In his first season with the Miami Heat, LeBron James has reclaimed the top spot on the NBA's best-selling jersey list.

James is back at No. 1 for the first time since April 2004. Kobe Bryant, who held the top spot for the last two seasons, falls to No. 2.

The NBA's top-selling jerseys list is based on sales on NBAStore.com since the start of the 2010-11 NBA season.

http://www.thepostgame.com/features/201104/lebron-reclaims-top-spot-nba-jersey-sales

That's what being the flavor of the year will do for you. "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" = all the band wagon fans looking for a new team for the year are now life long Heat fans. Before anyone says it, yes I know this applies to the Lakers as well....and yes I hate our band wagoners...you want to pick a team because you get into the sport the year they win, fine. Stick with them though, don't choose a new team every fuging season. I mean damn, I'm still a USC basketball fan.....

I'd still rather have Kobe rather than lebron. Selling jersey's and hangin in south beach is cool i guess, but I like championships more.

What he said...

Only thing I factor in me possibly taking Bron over Kobe is age but Kobe > Lebron. I am just not a huge fan of Bron lacks that heart give me Durant over him too.

Careful, your jealousy is showing.

I'm not jealous of LeBron....not hardly. I'll take Kobe any day over him. I want a guy with a killer instinct in the fourth quarter, a guy who can close out games....

What he said...

Only thing I factor in me possibly taking Bron over Kobe is age but Kobe > Lebron. I am just not a huge fan of Bron lacks that heart give me Durant over him too.

This is that truth I been saying all along. Give me the Durantula over Lebron, every time!

Lebron has A LOT to prove to make me believe he is a better player than Kobe. Right now yes Lebron is better. Kobe's career is one of the greatest though. Not saying Lebron isn't more than capable of doing great things, but right now he isn't higher on the list of greatest players ever

Cleveland got the last laugh on Lebrick this season, not in our garage!

If you call last place in the Eastern conference, "the last laugh" sure. Meanwhile Lebron will be preparing for the playoffs as the 2nd seed in the East. I bet he's really regretting leaving Cleveland at this point :lol:

Archived