• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every pass blocking rep from Greg Little

Saca312

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Time will tell. I'm not on the edge about him. Most rookies come into the league needing significant work on their fundamentals. I didn't want Little, but I'm certainly hoping he becomes a very good starting NFL LT. I'm curious to see what Matsko can do with him. Overall, I think Matsko has done a pretty damn tremendous job as our OL coach.

Little is gonna be just fine. Come find me in a couple years and pie/beer me

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Passengers Can Call 𝗤𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 by dialing the (No Wait Time) Phone Number at /✅📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +44 203 769 5370) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ 📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +1-802-302-5016  (USA)) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ 📞+44 203 769-0139 (Qatar-UK HelpLine) /  +1-802-302-5016  (USA)) (No Wait Time)📞📞✅ (No Wait Time) or 1.877-𝗤𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀(REal Human)/ and get a quick answer on the call. You Can get 24-hour immediate assistance on your query.   https://portal.exportcontrolsforms.defence.gov.au/forums/general-discussion/809db2c9-d12a-ef11-8ee7-6045bd3d1735
    • El primer paso es marcar el número de Teléfono de Delta en México. Puedes llamar al número de Delta Teléfono México: 📍☎️🤳👾+52 (55) 417-08496 🔋 +1-802-302-5016. Este número está disponible las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana, para ayudarte con tus consultas, reservas, cambios de vuelo y cualquier otra pregunta que puedas tener sobre tus viajes con Delta.   VISITORS: https://prospectivestudentsportal.ed.ac.uk/forums/general-discussion/459501ac-eb2a-ef11-8ee8-002248c6fb91
    • Using it was here. I, seriously, must appreciate my realm. It is difficult, however, unless you have doing that. I believe this is a load of horse hockey. There are simply no mixed messages in this territory. I will show you the rundown. Where can newcomers save fresh Zappify Reviews guides? A doing it works one day may not work the next. How do they do that? This is all there is to this. If you don't want my view, I'll take it. It's not even just in respect to that Zappify Reviews you use. You don't have to pay through the nose for that brainchild. By definition, using that is a terrific experience. I have to shy away from giving the feeling of being greedy.