• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Can Still Beat Arizona

Guest RT81

its not gonna be easy but if we stick to our running game and jeff davidson don't call for 45 passing plays. we got a shot plus our defense is playing great right now I think they can keep us in this game aslongs as Jake don't put them in bad spots.

I got my fingers cross that jake plays smart and we win um 21-17 but if jake plays like he been its gonna be a long day.

Someone hasnt been watching the games.

Yes I have I've notice our defense is playing great now its just our qb been holding us back.if jake plays smart and manages this game and don't turn it over I think our running game & defense can win us this game.

That maybe asking too much out of jake these days but thats who Fox went with no matter how much we hate it so we just gotta hope he plays well and don't cost us the game.

LOL fox is a moron and jake sucks donkey nuts. If we run more then we pass lol. Right now the game plan for the cards is 8 are 9 in the box and make Jake beat them with the pass. And we all know the cards are good agaist the pass even when the CB and WR is one on one. If we pull out this miracle fine. But it still will not change my opinion about Jake. Because we know Jake will throw picks in this game.

You can't run the ball all day on every team. Sooner or later the passing game is going to have to carry them for some yards. The Cards game is one of those games.

Hey I want Matt Start too.I agree Jake is done but its nothing I can do about it but cheer my team on too victory.

Hey I want Matt Start too.I agree Jake is done but its nothing I can do about it but cheer my team on too victory.[/quote

That is what makes this so hard to do. It's kind of like watching a tragedy unfold with no way out. We have spoken loud and clear that we want a change. Even if Jake throws for 800 yards and 8 td's the fans still want his head. There is no way he walks back on the field at BoA stadium without being showered with boo's. The guy is done in Carolina and the sooner Fox realizes it the faster we can move forward and correct what has been wrecked by a guy who can't hit the broad side of a barn. I have always hated watching him play. If we had a competent QB the past 6 years those almost years would have been SB years and why people are just know noticing his failures is because the rest of the team is actually not carrying him any longer. It's gonna be a long season until Fox is gone. I'm ready for change now.

Archived