• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

Chelsea that fuggin shet was complete and utter garbage.  2 shots, 2 goals for Arsenal but Chelsea should be ashamed of that performance.  Why in the world in a million years you play Batshuaryi I have no fuggin idea.  He is unbelievably terrible and you take out Willian for that clown?  Hudson-Odoi plays the whole match and is consistently terrible.  Time for a new coach, Chelsea is just fuggin horrible right now.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea that fuggin shet was complete and utter garbage.  2 shots, 2 goals for Arsenal but Chelsea should be ashamed of that performance.  Why in the world in a million years you play Batshuaryi I have no fuggin idea.  He is unbelievably terrible and you take out Willian for that clown?  Hudson-Odoi plays the whole match and is consistently terrible.  Time for a new coach, Chelsea is just fuggin horrible right now.

I’m shocked Chelsea did not win but I’m also not surprised it’s a tie.  That’s a 12 tie in this season.  Arsenal on pace to make a record for ties.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:04 PM, tiger7_88 said:

Arsenal are in dire need of two competent CBs.

Not great CBs.

Merely competent ones.

Arsenal just signed Pablo Mari who is 6’4 and Saliba who is almost 6’5 is joining next summer and they also trying to finalize deal for Matveyenko from Shaktar.  Arteta is trying to revamp the whole D.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Watching Chelsea vs. United... VAR assistant need to be fired right after the game.  Clearly a United fan or bribed.

Huge Chelsea fan but when I saw that Lampard started Batshithi I turned it off.  Pathetic and every damn match is a fuggin shetshow rerun atp.  Lampard doesn't know what to do.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Huge Chelsea fan but when I saw that Lampard started Batshithi I turned it off.  Pathetic and every damn match is a fuggin shetshow rerun atp.  Lampard doesn't know what to do.

Batshithi looked terrible.  He looked like he does not belong in EPL.  Giroud would have been a better choice.

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

Batshithi looked terrible.  He looked like he does not belong in EPL.  Giroud would have been a better choice.

Totally agree, he has been especially bad this season.  Without Abraham we don't score goals.  Its pretty amazing.

We need goal scorers badly and not just the center forward.

55 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Totally agree, he has been especially bad this season.  Without Abraham we don't score goals.  Its pretty amazing.

You def need a striker.  I’m certain you will get top quality in summer.  Arsenal will likely sell both Auba and Laca in June and will look to sign 1 big name.

13 hours ago, Shocker said:

So Spurs Son is out for the rest of the season with a broken arm.  So neither Chelsea nor Spurs have decent strikers.

Archived