• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2019/20 Season Thread

Shocker

On 11/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, Shocker said:

I know this must be great news.  Wonder who they’ll bring in... Poch?

If so, enjoy him...I was never a massive fan.  He clearly lost the locker room further north.   And if it weren't for the tip of Raheem Sterling's toe, we wouldn't have been in the CL semifinals last year.  But you simply cannot get so futile in the PL and last for long. 

Arteta is the new Arsenal coach.  Not sure how to feel about that but he’s been one of the best Arsenal captains.  Arteta is very calm but has that “don’t fug with me” look.  His style of play is similar to Guardiola and requires strong midfield which Arsenal does not have.  I can only assume Arsenal will have to spend big.

Watching Chelsea today is an exercise in total frustration.  What a horrible performance getting totally outplayed by Southhampton at home.  Entire team and fuggin manager look pathetic.  Feels like every time Abraham touches the ball he turns it over.  Vomit.

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

Watching Chelsea today is an exercise in total frustration.  What a horrible performance getting totally outplayed by Southhampton at home.  Entire team and fuggin manager look pathetic.  Feels like every time Abraham touches the ball he turns it over.  Vomit.

Gotta ask this question of a Chelsea fan... is there anti-American bias going on with Pulisic watching matches from the bench?

26 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Gotta ask this question of a Chelsea fan... is there anti-American bias going on with Pulisic watching matches from the bench?

Well he played today but I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than Pulisic is fairly hot and cold.  Looks great then very normal.  He should by all means be starting in front of Hudson-Odi though.  God he was abhorrent today.

In all fairness Chelsea has a lot of young talent that needs to play so its understandable CP isn't a locked in starter.

Archived