• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me what you think of my fantasy team

run-run-pass-punt

Not sure if it's ok to put a thread like this here, but here it is. I had my only league draft earlier this week. It was an auction draft, pay league. The way things are in the pic is not how I have my lineup set - it was just the screen cap I took at the end of the draft.

I thought I may have overpaid to get CMC and Kamara, but I'm pretty happy with the way I was able to fill out my roster. If you disagree, light me up.

JQ0d6oQ.png

75% of your budget on Rbs?  Paying more for Kamara than CMC?  Im not in love.  Important to stay patient in auction leagues and find some late deals.  Id also rather pay 1$ for slye than 3 for butkner but I'm a homer.  Good luck and I hope I am wrong!  

5 minutes ago, pnthrs said:

75% of your budget on Rbs?  Paying more for Kamara than CMC?  Im not in love.  Important to stay patient in auction leagues and find some late deals.  Id also rather pay 1$ for slye than 3 for butkner but I'm a homer.  Good luck and I hope I am wrong!  

Yeah, I know it's a big investment. I hope it pays off. I've had years where I tried to be more balanced and it didn't pay off always. (Although I have won leagues being more conservative.) I guess time will tell.

I think Lamar Jackson is going to have a huge year, fantasy and otherwise. I'm really excited to see what he does this year.

Archived