• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Tinkering with Jake's Mechanics...

Ricky Spanish

That has to be the biggest, pipe fed bullshit piece of an article, that I have ever read in my life.

Jake Sucks....so now let's make excuses as to why we are still starting him.

Yeah.....ok.....gotcha!

This whole organization is going down the tubes faster than a 400 pound woman at your nearest water slide.

I'm sorry, but I just can't get this off my mind....so pardon me.

This organization is supposedly so tight-lipped, etc.....but they come out with this bullshit to try and rationalize why Jake is still the QB.

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit! This is worse than any downtown DC politics that could ever be financed in the history of this country.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

he's too old to change mechanics....Zod if you porked Jolie your tackle box would've fallen off by now. Mechanics aren't his problem, his problem is the 6 inches between his ears. Great guy, but he's mentally f*&ked now.

I can't believe they were really trying to change they way he has played...all he needed was a little control on his accuracy. Now they have, watch how you stand, keep your elbow down...etc.... BS rolling in his head, so he is thinking too much and sucks. But it's good they figured it out with 10 games left. Might still be able to pull this poo out of the fireplace....I wonder what will be the excuses next week when we get beat worse than what the Eagles did to us?

I'm sorry, but I just can't get this off my mind....so pardon me.

This organization is supposedly so tight-lipped, etc.....but they come out with this bullshit to try and rationalize why Jake is still the QB.

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit! This is worse than any downtown DC politics that could ever be financed in the history of this country.

Me too. They're trying to pull any excuse out of their ass that they can in order to justify why Jake is so bad. And Gantt is a Jake and Fox nut coddler so no surprise there. :rolleyes5:

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

if Fox and the OC really tried to change Jake's mechanics after this many years they should be fired on the spot....old dog new tricks....no way

Gantt - sucking the cock of the Panthers org so he can still have a job. *****.

He's reporting the facts, and in some cases what people have said.

I read very little personal opinion in that article. Though I'll concede that I don't always agree with Gantt, he is far and away the best Panthers reporter we've got.

Prior to this season, the man was basically worshipped around here, especially when compared with the Observer's reporters. Amazing how a losing season will change people's opinions.

I"ve never worshipped Gantt. Everyone knows that in order for a reporter to have access to the Panthers they have to toe the line. This one is just too much. "sources with knowledge of the situation". yah. gotcha.

Archived