• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kap workout

Panfan35

13 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Thats exactly what I said those waivers where in the other Kaep thread...the NFL is not going to let him sue them again, it was basically a waiver saying that the workout does not guarantee a contract...

All workout liability waivers say that. It didn’t even say he couldn’t try to sue him in the future, for other stuff. It just said the NFL isn’t liable if he was injured and the workout doesn’t guarantee him a job. I really want to see the changes his agents were trying to make to it.

Colin is being too confortational, they wanted to see if he would do what he is asked to do, changing and requiring the NFL to adjust to you like a super star, which he isnt, did nothing but enforce the perception of him before this event.

The question about Colin Kap. is will he create a poo storm again if you put him on your team?  he just answered a resounding yes to that question by his actions yesterday.  Would honestly be surprised if anyone signs him now.

People are quick to forget, but last time he was in the league, he created a political poo storm that cost the league billions, it would be cheaper for the league to pay him off again than for him to creat another political poo storm and cost them billions more.

Just now, BurnHurnBurn said:

LOL at folks calling this tard a hero.  You people have never seen a hero.  

He is a agitator, not a hero, I may not agree with Eric Reid, but I respect how he went about it. Kap wearing cops are pigs socks and a shirt with Fidel Castro on it means he cares nothing about human rights, only about creating a poo storm, people forget that Castro was not only a war criminal, but a major Human rights violator and general POS.  But apparently that fact only matters if youre in Miami today in america for some reason.

Archived