• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper

bobcat91

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

So just the same excuses as last year, and the year after that, and the one after that....

Why not let him & Cam go out together when the contract up? It’s hard to find a franchise QB. We have a lot of talent all over. Add to the talent another yr in the system, get the players for the system. Ask franchises like the Browns, Dolphins, & cardinals how hard it is to get a quality QB. 

Just now, SevyDamus said:

Why not let him & Cam go out together when the contract up? It’s hard to find a franchise QB. We have a lot of talent all over. Add to the talent another yr in the system, get the players for the system. Ask franchises like the Browns, Dolphins, & cardinals how hard it is to get a quality QB. 

I am not against keeping Cam, its this coaching staff that time and time again that has shown they can't get the most out of Cam.

That’s the point. It is hard to find a franchise QB. Why waste him more with a coach who has had 9 fuging seasons with him.

6 minutes ago, Shaqil915 said:

That’s the point. It is hard to find a franchise QB. Why waste him more with a coach who has had 9 fuging seasons with him.

In games decisions you have an argument with Ron. I would respond by saying he is a great defensive coach & Turner is a good OC. When Allen keeps giving away field position & throwing picks to where the defense gets gassed constantly. How is that on Ron. We lead the league in Sacks after being in the bottom last yr. All I’m saying is one more yr with a healthy Cam we’re competing for a SB next, instead of looking like the 1-15 panthers we use to be. 

In games decisions you have an argument with Ron. I would respond by saying he is a great defensive coach & Turner is a good OC. When Allen keeps giving away fuels position & throwing pucks to where the defense gets gassed constantly. How is that on Ron. We lead the league in Sacks after being in the bottom last yr. All I’m saying is one more yr with a healthy Cam we’re competing for a SB next, instead of looking like the 1-15 panthers we use to be. 

I admire your effort, and some people here are open minded with an even temperament, have well thought out opinions and a good mind that helps them express those opinions. Most days they are outnumbered by instant gratification motivated reactionary types, and on a day like this you just are not gonna have a lot of fun with that.

Just now, stratocatter said:

I admire your effort, and some people here are open minded with an even temperament, have well thought out opinions and a good mind that helps them express those opinions. Most days they are outnumbered by instant gratification motivated reactionary types, and on a day like this you just are not gonna have a lot of fun with that.

Haha preciate that bud. It’s definitely not the popular opinion on here, which is fine never been one to follow the crowd & bcuz of that it has worked out for me a lot actually. If Ron was fired it is what is & I see why people feel that’s the move to make. I’m just saying 2 yrs of losing your franchise QB’s & bad GM’s. That’s not on Ron. Your telling me Ron lost the game today. Pretty sure it was Allen throwing 4 picks & not even giving us a chance. Hurney came back stronger. I think Ron can do the same & have this D nasty next yr with Cam balling out. 

19 minutes ago, SevyDamus said:

Haha preciate that bud. It’s definitely not the popular opinion on here, which is fine never been one to follow the crowd & bcuz of that it has worked out for me a lot actually. If Ron was fired it is what is & I see why people feel that’s the move to make. I’m just saying 2 yrs of losing your franchise QB’s & bad GM’s. That’s not on Ron. Your telling me Ron lost the game today. Pretty sure it was Allen throwing 4 picks & not even giving us a chance. Hurney came back stronger. I think Ron can do the same & have this D nasty next yr with Cam balling out. 

I believe Rivera is a good coach. But I am pretty embarrassed about this myself.  I do remember plenty of times good coaches have been let go and the replacement never measured up to close to what was let go. That is why, one reason, I characterize some as reactionary.

We knew we had OL problems. I was not as sold as the people who crowed that it was fixed, but I am not sure I have ever seen worse here and that surprised me a lot. I surely expected better. Daryl Williams? Lord, that guy may have played himself out of the league. Okay I exaggerate but damn.

The QB decisions were unquestionably poor but I don't think he was coached to do that and the very first one was thrown with people hanging onto him if I remember right. There is another one who cost himself a lot today.

6 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I believe Rivera is a good coach. But I am pretty embarrassed about this myself.  I do remember plenty of times good coaches have been let go and the replacement never measured up to close to what was let go. That is why, one reason, I characterize some as reactionary.

We knew we had OL problems. I was not as sold as the people who crowed that it was fixed, but I am not sure I have ever seen worse here and that surprised me a lot. I surely expected better. Daryl Williams? Lord, that guy may have played himself out of the league. Okay I exaggerate but damn.

The QB decisions were unquestionably poor but I don't think he was coached to do that and the very first one was thrown with people hanging onto him if I remember right. There is another one who cost himself a lot today.

Never thought Williams was any good at tackle without help. He would probably be a better Guard IMO. All of those picks were on Allen. He’s pretty much a rookie QB making dumb mistakes. The past 3 games are on him. The games we won the D won them. Even with how bad the run d was in Green Bay. We had multiple chances to tie, but Allen choked. Arizona putting it to San Fran right now & it’s funny bcuz their winning in using Murray how we use Cam. Any given Sunday any team could lose, especially if your turning the ball over which he’s been doing a lot even in the wins. We’re sucking bcuz of Allen that’s it. We’ve had garbage olines on a regular, but Cams always hid the severity of how bad they were , Allen can’t. Allen’s straight garbage so point the finger at him. 

2 hours ago, t96 said:

He’s a fuging idiot who should’ve cleared house on day 1 when he got here. Prove me wrong Dave, because I’m not convinced anything’s going to change from JR’s mediocrity.

It’s not going to....

Tepper is just a younger version of JR 

1 hour ago, SevyDamus said:

Cam hid the severity of his injuries last yr, got hurt in pre season  this yr. Kyle Allen is garbage oline has been mixed & match bcuz of injuries so much the past 2 yrs. Bradberry & DJax missed games this yr, Irvin has, Burns couldn’t use one of his hands the past games, Addison missed bcuz of a death, Rookie kicker. What the hell do y’all expect to happen , geez. 

If you think that Rivera, Turner, the training  staff didn’t know the severity of Newton’s injury after seeing him everyday in practice, you have totally made the case for all of them being terminated 

here is a news  flash for you, Rivera sent  Newton out there last year when he should not have 

knowing this, how does he address the backup QB situation.  The same way he addressed it the year before 

his ass needs to be gone before mccafrey is the next one he rides to the ground 

he has also managed to make Kuechly a non factor.  

Archived