• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alot to look foward to Offense..Stop the pity party

Matt62881

6 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

Ron to Marty....Ok marty we are going to the 34 so i need that personel...a new young star pass rusher oh and our whole o line needs reworking...

Marty to Ron.  Ok I'll draft a stud in the 1st and then nothing but RBs and LBs the rest of the way unless I can trade the next 2 years 1st rounders for Armanti Edwards.  Then I'll sign nobody's in FA and tell everyone this D3 NT can really be a LT b/c he's left handed and likes taco Tuesdays.

1 minute ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

Marty to Ron.  Ok I'll draft a stud in the 1st and then nothing but RBs and LBs the rest of the way unless I can trade the next 2 years 1st rounders for Armanti Edwards.  Then I'll sign nobody's in FA and tell everyone this D3 NT can really be a LT b/c he's left handed and likes taco Tuesdays.

....He did that one year actually....... He had to try to do that bad tho man common lol

13 minutes ago, BurnHurnBurn said:

He did all that actually.

*rage intensifies*

I swear i dont care if they get rid of absolutely every coach....just no more wasting generational talent. Lets get real, keek has prime years left, i hope Cam comes back healthy because i think he does too! Ya know CMC and ya never know about Burns and Dj with their flashes! If we land even decent coaches that is one hell of a core of players.

8 minutes ago, Matt62881 said:

I swear i dont care if they get rid of absolutely every coach....just no more wasting generational talent. Lets get real, keek has prime years left, i hope Cam comes back healthy because i think he does too! Ya know CMC and ya never know about Burns and Dj with their flashes! If we land even decent coaches that is one hell of a core of players.

I've been screaming that since we all saw what Cam was gonna be that rookie year.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

you talking about the NFL record breaking rushing stuff he did as a rookie? Yeah, that does kinda matter. 

People are delusional on here even comparing Allen and Cam and thats before we compare what they had to work with. But im finding most on here like to be negative or are delusional.

3 hours ago, ickmule said:

We should, but it’s not just the QB  play.  This team has checked out.  

Unfortunately some of the team had checked out but it is easy to do when for 1, we are missing our leader, Cam, and 2 we could load 12 in the box and our undersized depth at DT is gonna get pushed back into our lbs faces. Very demoralizing.....

5 hours ago, CRA said:

you talking about the NFL record breaking rushing stuff he did as a rookie? Yeah, that does kinda matter. 

Yeah for Cam absolutely the guy tried comparing Allen to Cam in terms of first year starting and completely ignored Cam’s rushing 

Archived