• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No post June 1st cap relief this year.....

Toomers

2 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Dude is great at being an in the box safety. Like, really good at that. 

Asking him to cover literally anyone is when things get messy, and unfortunately, he's being asked to cover a lot of people this year, which has been messy. 

He's honestly a poor man's Landon Collins. 

Yeah I agree. Most of us last year were stoked about bringing Eric back to his natural position in the box with him less in coverage. Not sure why tf that didn’t happen much. Like I said before, saying he straight up can’t cover is an extreme. But we gotta put him in the right situations. He’s valuable with the right coaching.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah I agree. Most of us last year were stoked about bringing Eric back to his natural position in the box with him less in coverage. Not sure why tf that didn’t happen much. Like I said before, saying he straight up can’t cover is an extreme. But we gotta put him in the right situations. He’s valuable with the right coaching.

That’s the issue though. He can’t cover TEs or RBs. WRs is understandable. But you can’t scheme your SS from having to cover at least ONE of the others. Which makes him like every other box safety that can’t cover. And not worth 8M next year. 

You basically want him to play LB, and I agree. Now, if a new staff tries that, I’m all for it and think it would help. 

Archived