• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is not making good decisions

KaseKlosed

On 12/10/2019 at 11:23 AM, tiger7_88 said:

Well, I'm certainly not a fashionista.

I dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South and that occasionally includes Slob Chic.

But my primary point being that if I was a billionaire old white dude that was born and raised in the South, I guarantee you I wouldn't dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South.

I think many wealthy people realize that expensive clothes don't mean a dang thing.  

2 hours ago, aGDevil2k said:

I think many wealthy people realize that expensive clothes don't mean a dang thing.  

Well, yes and no.

Yes, if you're a billionaire, if you want to look stupid and dumpy, I guess that's your right.

No, you're wrong when you say "appearances don't mean a dang thing".  If you truly believe that, you live on a different world than this one, I assure you.

"I don't give a fug what you think about my appearance"?  Accurate.

"Appearances don't mean a dang thing"?  Wrong.

24 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well, yes and no.

Yes, if you're a billionaire, if you want to look stupid and dumpy, I guess that's your right.

No, you're wrong when you say "appearances don't mean a dang thing".  If you truly believe that, you live on a different world than this one, I assure you.

"I don't give a fug what you think about my appearance"?  Accurate.

"Appearances don't mean a dang thing"?  Wrong.

He has 10 billion reasons not to care what you think, you probably don’t have 1 million reasons.

7 hours ago, Rembrandt said:

There have been at least two colossal dumb ass mistakes in NFL lately.  A freakin NFL head coach, actlike he was looking at the scoreboard at opposite end of where the play was in progress, so he could walk out on the field and slow the progress of the opposing teams runner.    And a ROOKIE owner firing the best coach the team has EVER had, at an inappropriate time.   

Next caller

Archived