• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I ask a question?

1of10Charnatives

On 12/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, 1of10Charnatives said:

We’re all Panther fans right, that’s why we’re here, presumably. So why do we seem to spend all our time actively looking for the slightest most minute differences we have as fans and then dogmatically argue those differences as if the fate of the world depended on us winning? And why is it incumbent that we insult, belittle and jeer at each other while we do it? As if this approach has ever in the history of the world gotten someone else to see things your way.

Cam vs Kyle

Gettleman vs Hurney

Rivera supporters vs Rivera haters

Tepper good vs Tepper bad

Why are these things religious jihads instead of brotherly points of minor debate amongst fans united by a common passion?

In the spirit of the season, I’m gonna challenge the Huddle to collectively take a deep breathe, step back and realize that what we have in common matters far more than such minor differences, and that maybe that means we don’t need to insult each other just because we don’t have identical views. Let’s all remember that for all our differences there is something more important that we can all agree on:

Jerome Boger is a terrible, terrible referee.

You must be new to the internet 

44 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

You must be new to the internet 

Yes I am completely new to the internet. Have not been here my entire adult life already. The notion that.I know ful well what the internet is and how in encourages people to behave like emotionally stunted 12 year olds but might still ask people to even consider actually behaving like adults for five minutes is a foolish one I know. It isn’t possibly the case that someone might know how things are but ask people to consider behaving just slightly more reasonably because what does it cost to ask?

It says much and more that even asking is met with derision.

Happy Holidays.

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Yes I am completely new to the internet. Have not been here my entire adult life already. The notion that.I know ful well what the internet is and how in encourages people to behave like emotionally stunted 12 year olds but might still ask people to even consider actually behaving like adults for five minutes is a foolish one I know. It isn’t possibly the case that someone might know how things are but ask people to consider behaving just slightly more reasonably because what does it cost to ask?

Happy Holidays.

i'm trying bro.   happy holidaze!

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Happy Holidays.

Archived