• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I ask a question?

1of10Charnatives

We’re all Panther fans right, that’s why we’re here, presumably. So why do we seem to spend all our time actively looking for the slightest most minute differences we have as fans and then dogmatically argue those differences as if the fate of the world depended on us winning? And why is it incumbent that we insult, belittle and jeer at each other while we do it? As if this approach has ever in the history of the world gotten someone else to see things your way.

Cam vs Kyle

Gettleman vs Hurney

Rivera supporters vs Rivera haters

Tepper good vs Tepper bad

Why are these things religious jihads instead of brotherly points of minor debate amongst fans united by a common passion?

In the spirit of the season, I’m gonna challenge the Huddle to collectively take a deep breathe, step back and realize that what we have in common matters far more than such minor differences, and that maybe that means we don’t need to insult each other just because we don’t have identical views. Let’s all remember that for all our differences there is something more important that we can all agree on:

Jerome Boger is a terrible, terrible referee.

Name me one Internet forum where people engage in civil debates.

fact- the Internet is full of keyboard warriors, offended people, and dumb people. 

people treat one another different when we are hiding behind a monitor. I’d bet every single debate turned ugly would have turned out better if the participants were sitting at a table drinking a beer.

1 minute ago, Asurfaholic said:

Name me one Internet forum where people engage in civil debates.

fact- the Internet is full of keyboard warriors, offended people, and dumb people. 

people treat one another different when we are hiding behind a monitor. I’d bet every single debate turned ugly would have turned out better if the particle err sitting at a table drinking a beer.

*sighs* 

I know.  This is just my attempt to exploit the holiday spirit in a quixotic stab at getting people to chill the @#$& out for a hot second and stop waving their epeens at each other.

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

You are wasting  your breath....too many haters out here

@4Corners couldn’t wait to hate on your idea...perfect example

No worries, my breathe is fairly cheap since I get a bulk discount. I can afford to waste a little and that guy pooing my posts says more about him than it does about me, so not concerned about it.

3 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

our cat is an ahole but he adores my youngest son. And I spent $5k to remove a foam ball from his belly. But I guess he is family...

You spent 5k on a CAT???  Man I would have given you the 50 cent for a bullet and let you borrow a shovel.  No cat is worth the 50 cent...5K?!?!

Just now, HPPantherzfan said:

You spent 5k on a CAT???  Man I would have given you the 50 cent for a bullet and let you borrow a shovel.  No cat is worth the 50 cent...5K?!?!

I make the money but there are several decision makers in this household that don't. We were told it might be $10k. 

Also free cat for sale.

Archived