• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft - trade up/trade down hypotheticals

PleaseCutStewart

I feel like we need more draft picks because we have a lot of needs with a good amount of expiring contracts.

I would like to see if we could trade down to #13 and switch with the Colts and get their pick #13 and their 2nd round pick (I don't think they believe Brissett is their franchise QB). I think we could still get an impact day 1 starter at 13 (I see 1 of the top 3 tackles or Kinlaw still being around). With that extra 2nd rounder, we could use that towards a C/G.

6 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Crap, apparently I didn't hit backspace and messed up the title... Fail...

sorry you are gunna have to pay money to the site to access basic features like correcting a typo in the title

your constant dodging and x'ing out full page ads isnt enough 

7 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I feel like we need more draft picks because we have a lot of needs with a good amount of expiring contracts.

I would like to see if we could trade down to #13 and switch with the Colts and get their pick #13 and their 2nd round pick (I don't think they believe Brissett is their franchise QB). I think we could still get an impact day 1 starter at 13 (I see 1 of the top 3 tackles or Kinlaw still being around). With that extra 2nd rounder, we could use that towards a C/G.

Colts have been rumored to be interested in Herbert in the 1st round. If we can get them to scare enough to trade up to 7, that would be awesome. And let’s you we trade Cam to a team like LAC for a 2nd round. Now we can have #13 where we can still get still a very good player along with three 2nd rounders that should be in the top 15 or so picks. That’s four picks in the top 40-50 picks.

Archived