• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bieniemy interview went well "likes Cam and wants to work with him"

ncfan

8 hours ago, Rags said:

I too live under the idea that no one ever improves and gets better at their craft espcially over a decade.

I too never potentially improve from my mistakes.

It’s definitely a mistake to live under the assumption people never improve or learn from mistakes, on that part we agree. 

However it is also a mistake to assume that people regularly and consistently experience major changes to their core personality once they are already into their 30’s. By this time most people are fully formed and their personality is largely set. McDorkface May have learned from mistakes made in game managing or personnel decisions, but by all accounts a major part of his downfall in Denver was the way his dbaggery left players actively against playing for him.

It would be a mistake to assume this has changed absent any compelling case that it has. I have yet to see anyone put forward such a case.

Haven't seen any discussion of this

Bienemy was offensive coordinator at the University of Colorado in 2012;  they went 1-11 and their offense was terrible.  So the only time he was ever given a chance to call plays, it ended in disaster.  The University of Colorado is not a terrible PAC-12 program.

Biggest question is can Cam stay healthy? I doubt it.

With the hits gonna take behind that oline, trying to escape pressure, design runs and still having to be a short yardage power back. Ummm NOPE.

I say even if u keep Cam unfortunately you gonna have to draft a qb because Grier/Allen are just back ups.

Man Cam should have won that first SB....feeling like he is never gonna sniff another one.

As much as Cam has done I could understand if he retires or Tepper decides to cut ties. 

Archived