• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Orleans is now ON NOTICE!!!!!!!

Zod

We will be hitting (Brees all Mighty) all day. I hope you have a good back up.

We will also hurt Shocky Again like we always Do. We beat this same team with DAVID CARR at QB. They have caught breaks all year. Beating Philly after we put Mcnab out. Beating the Giants was the start of a slide that was going too happen anyway. Now it's time to see Daddy bag headed swamp rats.

Interesting tid bit based on their opponents W-L record, the Saints have had the easiest schedule so far.

http://www.gbnreport.com/weeklydraftorder.html

Yeah except for this: (Note opposition W-L % based on all 16 opponents this season)

The actually record for teams played so far:

New Orleans opponents 25-27

Carolina opponents 23-27

That's odd. Also the main difference for the W-L% of the season overall, is that Carolina has to play a 7-0 Saints team twice and New Orleans has to play a 3-4 Panthers team twice.

I love your enthusiasm, but the Panthers and Saints were very different teams in 2007.

I know it's a trash talking getting hype up thread.

But it is the same offence. A couple diffrent players on defence and a new d cordinator. But he doesn't have too tackle Dwill and J stew his player do and they still remeber getting run over. You don't forget when a car hits you.

I know it's a trash talking getting hype up thread.

But it is the same offence. A couple diffrent players on defence and a new d cordinator. But he doesn't have too tackle Dwill and J stew his player do and they still remeber getting run over. You don't forget when a car hits you.

The defense is quite different. Several of those new players are going to probowl. Vilma, Sharper and Greer.

Archived