• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton throwing some passes

ellis

16 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

If Cam was a former MVP QB who was a "scrappy" "field general" who had "moxie", it would automatically be assumed that you play him until he proves he can't handle the position anymore.

But since Cam isn't a "scrappy" "field general" with "moxie", well then, he just has to prove himself all over again, doesn't he.

Its a corollary to Clause Four of Rule Two, Sub-paragraph B of the Former MVP QB Manual, copyright 1972 (never revised), if you're wondering.

Wonder why Rhoethliberger still has his spot guaranteed 

30 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

If Cam was a former MVP QB who was a "scrappy" "field general" who had "moxie", it would automatically be assumed that you play him until he proves he can't handle the position anymore.

But since Cam isn't a "scrappy" "field general" with "moxie", well then, he just has to prove himself all over again, doesn't he.

Its a corollary to Clause Four of Rule Two, Sub-paragraph B of the Former MVP QB Manual, copyright 1972 (never revised), if you're wondering.

He played 2 games last season and injuries derailed him the season before.  Only person who sounds delusional is the people thinking Cam is getting scrutinized for not being this or that.  Most people agree a healthy Cam is a solid QB.  But, he's taken too much punishment, his body is broken down, his diet isn't helping - stick a fork in him.

it’ll be entertaining to see Cams fanboys and girls pretend they aren’t what they are and are Panther fans by continuing to post and read a forum, all of a sudden more agreeable with people, but quickly lose interest and dwindle post count and interest activity until they quietly slip away thinking no one noticed and claim some other reason for no longer watching the Panthers or the nfl...

just watch the obvious posters just start to disappear 

now that’s the joke

3 minutes ago, onmyown said:

it’ll be entertaining to see Cams fanboys and girls pretend they aren’t what they are and are Panther fans by continuing to post and read a forum, all of a sudden more agreeable with people, but quickly lose interest and dwindle post count and interest activity until they quietly slip away thinking no one noticed and claim some other reason for no longer watching the Panthers or the nfl...

now that’s the joke

It will be great when we can get rid of these trash low post members.. Who just seem to show up when the team is down .. Now they feel it's time to post their dumbass opinions. 

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

now that’s the joke

Most are just putting up a charade.  The moment he gets traded or retires, "I was a huge Cam Newton supporter but this was the right call to make.  He just couldn't do the things he used to do."

7 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Most are just putting up a charade.  The moment he gets traded or retires, "I was a huge Cam Newton supporter but this was the right call to make.  He just couldn't do the things he used to do."

Stupid opinion...

I was a panther fan and still supported Pep, Jake, Smitty, TD, Jenks, and Beason when they left.. Great players who spent most of their careers and were home grown talent will still have support here.. Just like every other fan base.. 

There were Saints fans who still supported Mills, Falcon Fans who still supported Deion and Vick and Colt fans that still supported Peyton.  No matter where they went..

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

It will be great when we can get rid of these trash low post members.. Who just seem to show up when the team is down .. Now they feel it's time to post their dumbass opinions. 

You think someone’s post count or account date means anything? Lol

in that case maybe I shouldn’t care about your posts, probably triggers cause you’re what I’m talking about

ive been on here since 2007 on three different accounts tens of thousands of posts that for some reason I lose the password and my email won’t get emails from the huddle

so sorry to inform you since you’ve only been around since 2013 by your logic but the influx of cam fanboys and their asinine race baiting bullshit arguments may have added thousands of members but substrates some of the best people on this forum and in real life at the tailgates. That’s a fact and documented, but you wouldn’t know that.

shame

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Stupid opinion...

I was a panther fan and still supported Pep, Jake, Smitty, TD, Jenks, and Beason when they left.. Great players who spent most of their careers and were home grown talent will still have support here.. Just like every other fan base.. 

There were Saints fans who still supported Mills, Falcon Fans who still supported Deion and Vick and Colt fans that still supported Peyton.  No matter where they went..

Not stupid. If you don’t see the difference Can has had vs. the players you’re talking about then by all means ignorance is bliss.

8 minutes ago, onmyown said:

You think someone’s post count or account date means anything? Lol

in that case maybe I shouldn’t care about your posts, probably triggers cause you’re what I’m talking about

ive been on here since 2007 on three different accounts tens of thousands of posts that for some reason I lose the password and my email won’t get emails from the huddle

so sorry to inform you since you’ve only been around since 2013 by your logic but the influx of cam fanboys and their asinine race baiting bullshit arguments may have added thousands of members but substrates some of the best people on this forum and in real life at the tailgates. That’s a fact and documented, but you wouldn’t know that.

shame

Yep it means you weren't here to post your opinion or you're just some trash pathetic loser who got banned and couldn't figure out anything better to do with your time.. So you started a alt account to keep spewing your stupidity...

Not race baiting when it's the truth. .

PS..

Please go back to a version of your 2007 name.. Your new one sucks horrible..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Yep it means you weren't here to post your opinion or you're just some trash pathetic loser who got banned and couldn't figure out anything better to do with your time.. So you started a alt account to keep spewing your stupidity...

actually it literally means the huddle won’t/can’t/isn’t sending me my password

Just now, onmyown said:

Not stupid. If you don’t see the difference Can has had vs. the players you’re talking about then by all means ignorance is bliss.

If you don't see the difference from Can and Cam it already shows you're dumb and triggered.. And was to busy drooling over your retorted BS that editing wasn't a option for you...

34 minutes ago, onmyown said:

now that’s the joke

You're such a clown

Archived