• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney

Mr Mojo Risin

5 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

My biggest fear of Hurney is him drafting outside the first and how much he is going to be involved in building the roster. 

My biggest hope for Hurney is that with a coach like Rhule who has a clear vision of what he wants, Rhule will steer the ship and Hurney will only be responsible for filling in specific pieces. I think that might possibly be the best way to improve the overall drafting situation and team building. 

...people keep saying how great marty is with the first round pick..like this there is some real analytical bulllsht to it....a monkey could do the same throwing a dart at a list of number ones... then that mess in 2009 and 10... he sucked, sucks now and will continue to suck...

5 hours ago, t96 said:

Nothing is known for sure but my impression of the situation is that Rhule is the guy when it comes to everything football operations. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t have final say over the roster and draft picks. 

Good lord I hope he’s better than Ron at it. Starting personnel decisions, anyway.

Archived