• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"WHO DAT" = all time dumbest cheer

CatMan72

Look, you can all make fun of the who dat song, but what I'm really embarassed about is our owner. The fact that Payton had to open his own checkbook to get Williams in a d-coordinator speaks volumes. If you guys think your owner sucks, try Tom Benson on for size....he's a piece of feces.
I like our owner; Mr. Richardson's a class act. What exactly do you mean when you say that Payton opened his own checkbook? He pays his DC's salary?

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I like our owner; Mr. Richardson's a class act. What exactly do you mean when you say that Payton opened his own checkbook? He pays his DC's salary?

Payton came out of pocket 250K to get Gregg Williams because Benson was too cheap....true story look it up

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Payton took a $250,000 a year pay cut that was added to Williams' offer, OK, now I got it. Nice of Payton to offer, but the fans can't be happy about that. Not a good precedent to set.

No, Payton literally cut Williams or Benson a check....yeah it's obviously not a good sign about the owner

No, Payton literally cut Williams or Benson a check....yeah it's obviously not a good sign about the owner

No he didn't. He took a $250K cut in his salary and devoted that money to Williams' salary. He didn't cut a check for anything.

"True story. Look it up."

all the NO inbreds were stupid enough to hang around and not get out of town when Katrina came were yelling WHO DAT at those copters bailing them out too, weren't they?

at least Charlotte has a mayor now, and a new mayor coming in, who aren't a total embarrassment to their city, blaming the fed for their inept leadership.....

Archived