• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South Most Dangerous Player

TerriblePizza

Nice try, but I have posted over there before. I had the audacity to point out that DeAngelo Williams had a better YPC average as well as a better yds per catch average and I was ganged up on by Bush homers and called a few choice names, even though I was respectful, never personally attacked any Saints fan, and my point was right on the money and backed up with facts.

This. My only posts there were before last season and the football discussion I got amounted to "You guys can't stop Reggie Bush and Johnathan Vilma is gonna hurt Delhomo!" on the main board.

you know what you people should be wondering. is steve smith biracial, because on his wikipedia page it says he's half mexican, and i've never heard this before.

He is actually tryracial. When he gets the ball, he tries to run over you, around you, or through you! So no bi, just try!

Deangelo Williams.

I was surprised it wasn't Smith. But hey, I can I live with this.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/4712/dangerous-player-deangelo-williams-panthers-rb

He sure as heck scares the heck out of me. We have got to do better against the run this week or else those 30 yard gains Turner was getting will turn in 60 yard TD runs quickly.

Archived