• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Very Interesting Stat

monstercat

In the last two games, Drew Brees has thrown 4 INT's and fumbled 2 times.

In the last two games, Jake Delhomme has thrown 3 INT's and has 0 fumbles.

Yeah, it don't mean much because Jake hasn't had as much production, although he did put up some pretty good yardage in the Bills game, and was effecient, at least, in the Cardinals game. This does show that Brees is just about as likely to turn it over right now as Jake is, though.

Of course, the question is whether Jake has gotten his mind right after exorcising his Cardinal demons, and will the coaching staff even trust him to throw many passes in the first place? I have no answer except that I hope the running game keeps rolling and Jake can put past mistakes out of his mind and just play as if he's starting with a clean slate.

Jake need the run game bad.... With that said if they can get Smith open like with the Smoke and Go route we saw Jake has no prob placing the ball to him. Just need to find a WR that can get open. I am starting to wonder if it was the QB coach messing with his release now.

Yeah we have become careless with the ball for sure. Most were bad decisions (forced by the Defense) but I have to give the one ATL defender much credit for jumping about 10' high to snag one. And the delayed blitz fumble6 was a great play by ATL.

But yeah recent carelessness with the ball is a concern. Some fumbles by RB's as well.

I think we will be good from this point on as far as Jake is concerned.

That Zona game had to help clear a WHOLEEEEEEEEEE lotta cobwebs.

Still don't wanna see him flinging all the time when we have the running game we have though.....only when necessary, or if we get a big lead and the clock is dictating we could go up even further.

I wanna see us put a team out of it's misery for just once....I mean go for the kill please. The wasted 2 minutes before halftime, with 3 time out left poo really ticks me off.

and of course, the saints have won both of those games despite the turnovers

good teams overcome adversity

teams with great records also get lucky.....look at the last team that went undefeated....they were beat in some of those games and lady luck definately stepped in. Saints won't go undefeated without winning some games they really should lose....most likely they drop at least two at some point.

Archived