• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is a good place to catch the game?

Happy Panther

Wild Wing at Epic-Centre is actually really good. Black Finn is packed but it's more like a nite club than actual sports watching. Don't go to Stool Pigeons. This was once a decent bar on Sunday....they've actually upgraded the TV's and they are worse off than before. This place will be closed in 3 months. The Men's Club and Uptown are both good options as well. They throw little yellow flags at you for Illegal Touching, Roughing the Stripper, Improper Equipment, etc. i threw one back for Illegeal Whoremation and got kicked out.

Wild Wing at Epic-Centre is actually really good. Black Finn is packed but it's more like a nite club than actual sports watching. Don't go to Stool Pigeons. This was once a decent bar on Sunday....they've actually upgraded the TV's and they are worse off than before. This place will be closed in 3 months. The Men's Club and Uptown are both good options as well. They throw little yellow flags at you for Illegal Touching, Roughing the Stripper, Improper Equipment, etc. i threw one back for Illegeal Whoremation and got kicked out.

haha...if you've never been kicked out of a strip bar at some point, you've not been playing hard enough.

So how is Wild Wings for watching games other than the Panthers. Or is it one of those places that has Carolina on every tv and turns the juke box on when they arent playing? I hate that.

Fox and Hounds could be decent if they had decent TVs.

Archived