• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fans at games?

KillaCamNewton

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I read up to the conspiracy theories about government control. Sorry I don't have a tin foil hat to stop the gamma rays like you apparently do. QA'non fan too??

The government dictating where you can go and what you can do sounds like, by definition, government control

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Florida has more cases per capita than New York or California. But don't let's facts get in the way of a good old rant.....

I don't give a crap if Florida has 20 trillion cases, 38,000 people are dead in New York, 11,000 are in Flordia... With 200k more cases. 

I am actually an independent, I hate the idea of a party system as many lose the ability to think for themselves due to the affiliation factor... Trump screwed this crap up just as bad as anyone else, so don't try the Merica argument with me, I support a reopening with social distancing and masks...

California and NY (Both VERY BLUE states) are responsible for 50,000 of the deaths of this pandemic, Flordia is responsible for 11,000... 

If you take out those two sore thumbs and compare the statistics from the other 48 states, then things look 100x more encouraging. The two states I am using support exactly what you're arguing here.

4 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

I don't give a crap if Florida has 20 trillion cases, 38,000 people are dead in New York, 11,000 are in Flordia... With 200k more cases. 

I am actually an independent, I hate the idea of a party system as many lose the ability to think for themselves due to the affiliation factor... Trump screwed this crap up just as bad as anyone else, so don't try the Merica argument with me, I support a reopening with social distancing and masks...

California and NY (Both VERY BLUE states) are responsible for 50,000 of the deaths of this pandemic, Flordia is responsible for 11,000... 

If you take out those two sore thumbs and compare the statistics from the other 48 states, then things look 100x more encouraging. The two states I am using support exactly what you're arguing here.

The most liberal state has 12000 deaths and 40 million people. Florida has 11000 deaths and 20 million folks which means Florida has almost twice as many deaths as the most liberal state in the union. Because California is slowly opening up and enforcing masks and social distancing while limiting mass gatherings etc.  Versus Florida who  are allowing races at Daytona and people flocking to the beach without masks or social distancing boosting numbers ridiculously high while the governor has fudged numbers and skewed the stats or it would be even worse. I can't see how you are voting for masks and social distancing and using Florida as an example to emulate. And how is that encouraging. Every where folks have opened up willy nilly has been a disaster requiring backing off the openings. Why? Because idiots don't follow the guidelines. I find that predictable and depressing at the same time. 

Archived