• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bridgewater v TB, 2019

ellis

11 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

mccaffrey is a better receiver than a running back and he is certainly not worth his contract given his poor positional value. so you can stop acting like it’s a take i’m hiding from lol. he doesn’t move the needle. not good from your so called “face of the franchise” but hey maybe touchdown theodore is coming for the throne. i hear he can hit wide open receivers downfield sometimes!

Nah bby, I understand that it's easy for you to outright lie with your post history aced but let's try to be better than that. It wasn't about the contract nor the positional value you were arguing about because that wasn't even an issue yet. Cam was still with the team and you were taking every chance you could to talk down on CMC (like when he couldn't punch it in on 4th and short) because you were in your bag about triggering the F150s.

But go on ahead and keep capping ~\_(ツ)_/~

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Nah bby, I understand that it's easy for you to outright lie with your post history aced but let's try to be better than that. It wasn't about the contract nor the positional value you were arguing about because that wasn't even an issue yet. Cam was still with the team and you were taking every chance you could to talk down on CMC (like when he couldn't punch it in on 4th and short) because you were in your bag about triggering the F150s.

But go on ahead and keep capping ~\_(ツ)_/~

lol yeah i wouldn’t want to talk about teddy either if i were you. pull up whatever post you want, it’s not hard. everything is cached. i stand by every post i’ve made concerning mccaffrey. but yeah it’s probably easier for you to argue against your idea of my posts about a completely different player than for you to stand by your man in a topic explicitly about teddy bridgewater.

btw

you were in your bag

go on ahead and keep capping

come on man what are you doing here

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lol yeah i wouldn’t want to talk about teddy either if i were you. pull up whatever post you want, it’s not hard. everything is cached. i stand by every post i’ve made concerning mccaffrey. but yeah it’s probably easier for you to argue against your idea of my posts about a completely different player than for you to stand by your man in a topic explicitly about teddy bridgewater.

I'm standing by Teddy. The dude came back from a horrific injury and has been a consummate professional while stepping into an unsure situation with a new franchise the same way I stuck by and still stick with Cam. Teddy's been a solid contributor in the league and has the data + film (+ tweets) to back it. He's having to captain an offense with no preseason games and an offseason that was affected by a pandemic.

You can't even admit that you were downplaying CMC while Cam was still the starting QB. What are you doing here? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

2 minutes ago, Icege said:

I'm standing by Teddy. The dude came back from a horrific injury and has been a consummate professional while stepping into an unsure situation with a new franchise the same way I stuck by and still stick with Cam. Teddy's been a solid contributor in the league and has the data + film (+ tweets) to back it. He's having to captain an offense with no preseason games and an offseason that was affected by a pandemic.

he is what he is. i’m sure he’s a nice guy, i’m glad he kneeled and all that but that doesn’t really factor in for me. i’m not going to pretend he’s something more than he has always been just because he’s had bad injury luck and now he’s the starting quarterback of my favorite team. i’ve said before i think his problem is probably more an unwillingness to throw deep than an utter lack of ability but that it’s splitting hairs when the outcome is the same.

6 minutes ago, Icege said:

You can't even admit that you were downplaying CMC while Cam was still the starting QB. What are you doing here? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

i don’t think it’s downplaying him to say he’s being misused or that his impact is being overstated but some people are really invested in him being a bellcow running back or w/e to the detriment of things like winning football games.

Archived