• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency

Martin

Here’s a view of the top 30 from CBS: https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2020-nba-free-agency-top-30-players-headlined-by-fred-vanvleet-with-anthony-davis-reportedly-staying-in-l-a/

I know there was talk about Wood at one point. Young, improving guy that seem to fit what we are looking for. How would he fit in to our line-up?

headshot-image
Christian WoodDETROIT PISTONS PF

Wood was a revelation toward the end of the season in Detroit, and pretty much the only positive thing the franchise had going. The 6-10 big man averaged 22.3 points and 9.5 rebounds while shooting 41 percent from the 3-point line in his last 15 games, which should be enough for Detroit, or someone else, to invest in the 25-year-old's upside

I always thought Wood could've developed into something back in 2016 when he was with us, if given a chance...I was kinda bummed out when he was let go.  Though, he might've not developed into what he is now if he had not left...would love to acquire him.

Archived