• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs trade Jets for DT

RenoCarolina

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep. Coaching connections on both sides of the ball.

I'm sure Arians is familiar with him, but how much does an OC actually interact with his team's defensive players? And it was only a few years overlapping in PIT and that was a decade ago. I would think it was Bowles driving this move much more than Arians.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Quinnen Williams will get all the hype, but if he gets moved it'll be a for a LOT. I would hope we wouldn't be a player in that. FS Marcus Maye is probably the guy for us I'd be most intrigued about. I just don't have any indication that the staff is nearly as low on Tre Boston as I am.

*on second thought, we sure did have a LOT of interest in Kyle Dugger in this year's draft, so maybe there is indication after all...

I’d be pretty shocked if anyone on a rookie contract is available unless it’s their final year or it’s a ridiculous overpay.

I would assume they do still want to try to be good sometime in the near future.

Anyone else is likely available for reasonable prices.

Avery Williamson could be someone that’s worth a shot. He’s 28, been a solid ILB, coming off an ACL year last season and in the last year of his contract. Might be available a late round pick swap or something.

Archived