• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get a fuging oline already

onmyown

Funny this Line hasn't been that bad and they are still very young with little to no offseason..

Maybe we are already getting a oline together already and just need to let them gel with this coaching in this system 1st.. Before tearing it apart??

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

No they weren't .. They actually had a really good game going..

Dude Teddy was pressured all day yesterday and we couldnt run up the middle.   This entire year Brady is having to scheme the ball out quick because of the lack of protection.  If you cannot see that then I really dont know what to say.  Our line is not good and we need to spend some high draft picks addressing it. 

Little was getting abused yesterday after Okung went out

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Dude Teddy was pressured all day yesterday and we couldnt run up the middle.   This entire year Brady is having to scheme the ball out quick because of the lack of protection.  If you cannot see that then I really dont know what to say.  Our line is not good and we need to spend some high draft picks addressing it. 

Little was getting abused yesterday after Okung went out

Agree to disagree.. Teddy had time to let deep ball route develop.. We got some solid running plays against a defense with 4 to 5 pro bowler on it.. We punted once or twice during the game.. Gave up 1 sack.. Yeah I'll go with my opinion..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

If Little develops into a LT for the future and Daley at guard this Hating Hurney poo is going to look stupid..

That would be 6 to 7 impact players at prime positions in 2 drafts.. That is really good GM work..

When will Little develop? Everyone gets excited when he pulls and it looks amazing when a LB or S tries to go right through him and his 80-100 pound edge works out. They seem to forget his second play in where a LB gives him a chuck and he falls on his ass. I was posting about how Moton was doing great against Jordan right before that last sack and he held up fine that play. Where did the pressure come from? That’s right the entire left side collapsed.

Little is downright awful at pass blocking and the team wasn’t going to chance going into this year with him at LT.

I will eat a whole plate of crow but I don’t think there’s any way he’s anything but a backup who can’t pass block. We will be either trying to extend Okung or drafting his replacement. As a fan, I’d actually be happy if he magically got good, but he seems to have fundamental pass blocking issues. That was an IOL draft (like 2018) and we tried forcing a square peg in a round hole and let the Saints walk away with an anchor in the middle.

11 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Agree to disagree.. Teddy had time to let deep ball route develop.. We got some solid running plays against a defense with 4 to 5 pro bowler on it.. We punted once or twice during the game.. Gave up 1 sack.. Yeah I'll go with my opinion..

God bless you then if you think this is a good offensive line.  Seriously. 

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

When will Little develop? Everyone gets excited when he pulls and it looks amazing when a LB or S tries to go right through him and his 80-100 pound edge works out. They seem to forget his second play in where a LB gives him a chuck and he falls on his ass. I was posting about how Moton was doing great against Jordan right before that last sack and he held up fine that play. Where did the pressure come from? That’s right the entire left side collapsed.

Little is downright awful at pass blocking and the team wasn’t going to chance going into this year with him at LT.

I will eat a whole plate of crow but I don’t think there’s any way he’s anything but a backup who can’t pass block. We will be either trying to extend Okung or drafting his replacement. As a fan, I’d actually be happy if he magically got good, but he seems to have fundamental pass blocking issues. That was an IOL draft (like 2018) and we tried forcing a square peg in a round hole and let the Saints walk away with an anchor in the middle.

He's doing it now.. If we're going to nick pick every play.. Okung has been on his ass more then a few times as well.. And let's remember this is only Little's 5th or 6th game of actually playing time with no offseason..  Can ppl actually have a clue and realize it takes longer then 1 season to develop a LT?? When does this poo happen??

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Moton is fine, you are right the right side can be overwhelmed at times and late in the game it showed.   I am not sure how folks like WOW are not seeing how limited Brady is at scheming things due to the lack of protection and time teddy is getting

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

He's doing it now.. If we're going to nick pick every play.. Okung has been on his ass more then a few times as well.. And let's remember this is only Little's 5th or 6th game of actually playing time with no offseason..  Can ppl actually have a clue and realize it takes longer then 1 season to develop a LT?? When does this poo happen??

Little isnt going to develop becoming quicker.  He is just slow and susceptible to a speed rush.   He does that move where he tries to push the end back but all it does is push him to the side and around making a clean avenue to Teddy

Like I have said daily on here, if we dont pick a QB in the first then I will lose my mind if we dont address the line.   If someone isnt there we like trade back but we are doing yet another qb a disservice by not protecting him

Archived