• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we really getting anything out of Derrick Brown?!?!?!

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

If you ment* not to get your head chop off dont stick your neck out. Yes go back in you're* hole if thats what you came to say little one. Who the funk comes on a football forum when people are discussing philosophies of the game and says some extra lame poo like you did.sally kohn grammar GIF by The Opposite of Hate

You tried really hard on this post and i'll give you an A for effort

Just now, YoungPanthers89 said:

Take a seat in your local community colleges remedial english class my guy

Also LOL @ the fact that your "football philosophy" was that Brown's 17 QB's pressures were fake news as he was chasing Stafford around

Who are you again? Young piss ant why are you even talking to me? Remedial these and go back to your hotdog memes guy. 

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I may not always agree with you but he's being petulant and derailing the thread at this point.

Agreed... I came to talk football thats it.. not go back and forth about nothing to do with nothing. What he's doing is basically going to soccer game and arguing about the taco truck down the road sucks...

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Hold up, Im by far the worst at grammar and spelling. But if @micnificent28 still believes DB is a disappointing top ten draft picks, hes medically blind.

I mean personally I'm never at my phone when I'm responding and writing threads on here. Between auto correct and just trying to respond rapidly its bound to happen. Its not that serious. 

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Hold up, Im by far the worst at grammar and spelling. But if @micnificent28 still believes DB is a disappointing top ten draft picks, hes medically blind.

I don't think hes a disappointment as a player. Hes great at what they ask him to do and that's stop the run. For 2 downs he's golden.  I don't think you could ask for more. But, being taken top 7 I expect you to be a serious threat on passing downs as well as good at stoping the run. I have seen the 17 pressures statistic but looking at the games I'm Iike where are these 17 pressures coming from?

You see Burns pressures they show up every game. If you told me he had 50 qb pressures I would probably say maybe.... Brown although.. I dunno i guess another factor is what constitutes a pressure? Like if he wins his one on one and is within 7 steps away or what?

4 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean personally I'm never at my phone when I'm responding and writing threads on here. Between auto correct and just trying to respond rapidly its bound to happen. Its not that serious. 

I honestly do not care about about grammar or spelling, just aware I'm by faaar the worst one on this board. I mean we're on a football forum, not a grammar/spelling one. My struggle is like no other- I mix up went, when, where, were, adding "s"/"ly"/"te"/"ing"/"er"  through, though, thought, a, an, I, etc etc etc. Plus I read that way too, like if someone makes one of my normal mistakes, it looks fine to my eyes/brain. Fairly bad dyslexia too, with words, letters, and numbers. Like I type in the dark after huffing gold flake paint. I also hold the all-time record for breaking goggle via spellcheck. Ive seen " no matches found " more than anyone on earth. 

Archived