• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

V

Jangler

Yeah, Squirrel. Focused way too much on the "missing" FBI agent. Also, the 1:1 ratio of show time to commercial time sort of killed any bit of drama being developed.

Yes, tonights episode was slow. But really, who watches commercials anymore? DVR. The only thing I will ever watch live is sporting events. An 18 minute buffer for an hour long show and 8 minutes for a 30 minute show and you will never see another commercial again.

Or if you don't feel like dishing out the $5-$10 a month for a DVR you can just wait an hour after the show airs and download it for free. This way some one cuts out the commercials for you and you don't even have to bother with that pesky fast forward button. 2009 FTW.

I recorded it, just to watch again. And I paused commercials out. 40 minutes, no shorter than any other hour long show. I'm not sure why everybody thinks there are more commercials in some shows. Went through this about Heroes, 40 minutes is how long shows are now. And have been that way for awhile.

I thought it was a decent episode, nothing spectacular. Theyre building up for some good drama/action. I will watch the whole first season before I decide whether its worth watching or not...

DVR is the only way to watch nowadays. Its the only way that I couldve seen all the TV I wanted to last night. Started the evening with 'V', followed by the WSOP Final Table, and then Sons of Anarchy. I will watch SoA tonight, I had to watch the poker to see this years Main Event winner. 21 year old kid is now 8.5 million dollars richer...

Archived