• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Forget Bill Cowher

Guest RT81

Two 'retreads' I believe are worth looking at are Dunghy and Shanahan. My guess is that Dunghy is definitely done with coaching, which is too bad. He did a great job with two teams that had different approaches, with TB being defense based (Dunghy is a defensive guy after all), and the Colts having the best QB in the game.

Shanahan has always had a reputation for offensive innovation. Of course, having a John Elway for a few years will help cement such a reputation. But he had an admirable record at Denver, and may be worth a look.

Oh, and Don Shula's still alive...(wink)..

As a Falcons fan I wish you would hire Gruden, as he's mediocre and NOT the offensive genius he thinks he is. Then you guys can flounder for years while he collects various QBs.

:lol: keep gruden in MNF, he is a good announcer...I would rather us hire leslie frazier or sean mcdermott if we fire fox.

:lol: keep gruden in MNF, he is a good announcer...I would rather us hire leslie frazier or sean mcdermott if we fire fox.

well you an idiot anyway.You kinda the joke of the forum all you good for is posting pics of girls's asses. You bring nothing to the table asfar as football talk goes.

well you an idiot anyway.You kinda the joke of the forum all you good for is posting pics of girls's asses. You bring nothing to the table asfar as football talk goes.

:lol: good one buddy...you are the butt of all the huddler's jokes...go get a life and go back to elementary school where you belong...just because I disagree with you doesnt mean you have to go piss your pants about it..

:lol: good one buddy...you are the butt of all the huddler's jokes...go get a life and go back to elementary school where you belong...just because I disagree with you doesnt mean you have to go piss your pants about it..

actally I'm not mad.I just laugh whenever you give your insights cause like I said all you known for is posting pics of girls's asses so you get a life dude and grow up and act your age.

you come in here and have a lame ass statement threads with not any good information to back it up...if you read these forums you will see that I atleast talk about my team and what we should do to fix things. You sir are what they call The Huddle Message Troll....put that under your avatar!

Archived