• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which bottle is your latest snag?

zacka77ack

Assuming most of us are in North Carolina then we should be celebrating every bottle of top shelf bourbon we can get our hands on. I recently was able to grab a bottle of Stagg Jr, an Antique 107 Weller and Willet Pot Still Reserve.

What's your latest conquest? Which bottle is your unicorn that seems to keep evading you?

2 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Assuming most of us are in North Carolina then we should be celebrating every bottle of top shelf bourbon we can get our hands on. I recently was able to grab a bottle of Stagg Jr, an Antique 107 Weller and Willet Pot Still Reserve.

What's your latest conquest? Which bottle is your unicorn that seems to keep evading you?

Nice haul!

I'm in Columbia, SC - I was able to get a Stagg Jr last year, and tasted this year's - delicious. 

I've been really after an Elijah Craig Toasted Barrel after trying it recently - just am unable to get my hands on it. 

But, to your point - any BT products are near impossible to get consistently now. I've never even seen a bottle of Weller SR in a store around here. BT and Eagle Rare are a little more consistently found.

Archived