• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Assistant GM?

Leotiger

IMO I'd rather keep Shaq Thompson, but if he could be used to get QB Deshaun Watson maybe we could put him on the trading block. Only if the Houston Texans decide to put Watson on the trading block!

Max Comp for the trade:

2021: 1st Round Pick & Bridgewater & Shaq

2022: 1st Round & 5th Round Pick

2023: Rather not give anymore capital for the trade for Watson, but if have to probably no more than a 6th Round Pick

This is just my opinion because I'd probably want to keep Shaq until next year!

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, razorwolf said:

IMO I'd rather keep Shaq Thompson, but if he could be used to get QB Deshaun Watson maybe we could put him on the trading block. Only if the Houston Texans decide to put Watson on the trading block!

Max Comp for the trade:

2021: 1st Round Pick & Bridgewater & Shaq

2022: 1st Round & 5th Round Pick

2023: Rather not give anymore capital for the trade for Watson, but if have to probably no more than a 6th Round Pick

This is just my opinion because I'd probably want to keep Shaq until next year!

If it got us Watson yea .. seems cheaper to trade up to 2 or 3 ... I like Zack Wilson....... but either way seems like the FO are doing their due diligence and understand your ain’t winning anything without a QB ... 

8 hours ago, Leotiger said:

If it got us Watson yea .. seems cheaper to trade up to 2 or 3 ... I like Zack Wilson....... but either way seems like the FO are doing their due diligence and understand your ain’t winning anything without a QB ... 

I'd love if we'd be able to get Zach, or even Justin Fields