Offering a top 10 pick for Stafford while we had multiple other glaring needs was an all in move if there ever was one. Luckily he saved us from ourselves and wasn't interested in coming here. I don't know why you're so keen on changing history here but whatever floats your boat. Carolina did everything but put up a billboard. They may have released it all through anonymous sources but they were strongly interested in Watson. Sam Darnold was always the fallback plan. And that's fine. We don't need to rewrite how it all went down to justify anything. If Sam works out great if not the new front office will go hard after someone else. They have shown a clear willingness to do so despite the smug revisionist history being applied here tonight.
70% Lamelo leaves and 30% he stays. He has shown that he will make his own decisions and not have Lavar make it for him unlike Lonzo, but the kid is very smart. He knows how to make money and will go to a bigger market if Jordan doesn’t do everything he can to better this franchise and Melo. Jordan better be able to bring in a big name free agent or Melo is gone. Melo is probably going to be able to hand picked his next head coach. Borrego is not the answer.