• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLPA encouraging agent collusion

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, Fox007 said:

No I had no idea they paid 2 bucks an hour to servers it's a yuge secret. Some people don't tip no matter what so your comment is moronic. Matter of fact lots more people don't tip or tip a couple of dollars. To reverse your stupid comment. If you are good at your job you should be rewarded - But since the laws around this are idiotic you don't usually get back what you put out.

Funny how the rest of the world manages to move forward through time just fine without the idiotic and anti worker idea of tips. 

When your job can be replaced by a tablet you don't have much leverage. CEO and Servant don't go in the same sentence and that's what a server is. A servant. 

• Poo 1

On 2/25/2021 at 1:20 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Granted.

Don't think that'd stop the NFL from getting royally pissed about something like this though.

The tears of billionaires who demand stadiums be built with my tax dollars but the profits from all events at said stadiums go into their pockets are a joy to me, not a burden.  Thanks for letting me know of this, it makes my day just a little brighter.