• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predators @ Hurricanes 3/9-3/11

Harbingers

8 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

It really is amazing how we've been able to thrive despite all the injuries this season. 

True that and I expect probably geekie to rise to the occasion on the fourth line. It’ll be interesting to see how rod puts the lines together though. 

But I will say Trocheck has been playing lights out across the boards. It’s going to be harder to replace his presence on the second line & Power Play. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, CanePantherHornet said:

This team is so entertaining to watch. Having bad goal tending only adds to the entertainment value because you keep your butt clenched the entire time.

I think we've all just been so conditioned to accept shitty goaltending that we expect it, even when it's not there. 

20210311_145253.jpg

Ned is playing like a borderline top 10 netminder.

Mrazek was the best goalie in the league before he got hurt. 

And, as bad as Reimer has seemed, he's been playing like a quality backup. Which is what he is. Last season was probably a fluke. 

• Pie 1

Forwards

Niederreiter-Aho-Necas
Svechnikov-Staal-Fast
McGinn-Martinook-Foegele
Paquette-Geekie-Lorentz

Defensemen

Slavin-Hamilton
Skjei-Pesce
Fleury-Bean

Goalies

Reimer
Nedeljkovic

Injuries: Gardiner (upper body), Mrazek (right thumb), Teravainen (concussion symptoms), Trocheck (upper body)

https://www.nhl.com/hurricanes/news/projected-lineup-nashville-predators-carolina-hurricanes/c-322373440

I was hoping they'd give Paquette a shot at the second line and keep everything mostly the same. That First Line is gonna be serious though, holy poo. The martinook line should be interesting though. Hopefully Martinook remembers it's a hockey goal tonight.

Edited by Harbingers

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

I was hoping they'd give Paquette a shot at the second line and keep everything mostly the same. That First Line is gonna be serious though, holy poo. The martinook line should be interesting though. Hopefully Martinook remembers it's a hockey goal tonight.

Yeah, that 3rd line is going to be interesting to watch tonight. The first 2 should be money, though.

14 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

NHL injury reports be like...

season 8 pain GIF

Day to day, lower leg.

Yeah our people have been trying to kill our forwards lately.... Makes me wish we had a really big guy with a mean streak old school enforcer.. *looks up players* *realizes Dougie is even bigger than I thought... lord he plays soft for his size*

• Pie 1