• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person: Panthers don't love other QB's besides Lawrence and Wilson

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd be willing to bet that the difference between the number of times Panthers have actually been one player away versus the number of times the Panthers braintrust thought they were one player away is... significant.

I mean the argument could be made we were an actual number two CB away in 2015 from a Superbowl, Peyton didn't throw Norman's way at all and he had some lame duck balls a more skilled CB would have picked 6'd 

I have to think that we've at least called the NYJ.  They were likely waiting for Wilson's pro day and aren't budging.

Still firmly believe Fields will be the one either in reach or there for us to take. 

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

I mean the argument could be made we were an actual number two CB away in 2015 from a Superbowl, Peyton didn't throw Norman's way at all and he had some lame duck balls a more skilled CB would have picked 6'd 

We didn’t lose that Super Bowl because of a corner. We lost because we were one RT away and not having a HC/OC that knew what they were doing. 

• Beer 2

Trade down or trade for Darnold...

Thats gonna be the plan imo. 

Plan A: WAS gonna be do whatever it takes to get DW

Plan B: Darnold

Plan C: Trade back for more picks

Plan D: Trade multiple drafts for an unproven QB from BYU. 

Plan B is still in play and imo the best play to not potentially screw us for years to come if we get it wrong.