• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Regular Season MVP...

Zod

does anybody remember where we were without delhome????

he's our most valuable player, easily.

Deangelo is a great player, but we wouldn't be the team we are without delhome, we've had other RBs before, but delhome has always been the guy handing off to them.

It's about who is the most valauble to our team, not who is our best player.

We just looked scared and confused without delhome, we lack identity, we've had other RBs before and been successful.

Considering the website has changed, and I had to do a new login and such...I don't know how to locate prior posts (2006-this past summer).

Anyhoo, as stated in the preseason, DeAngelo Williams clearly is the MVP, and our FRANCHISE BACK! 1500 total yards and 15 touchdowns was the call, and I obviously underestimated his potential. For that, D. Will, I apologize. Otherwise, I dont even see how anyone else could be under consideration.

does anybody remember where we were without delhome????

he's our most valuable player, easily.

Deangelo is a great player, but we wouldn't be the team we are without delhome, we've had other RBs before, but delhome has always been the guy handing off to them.

It's about who is the most valauble to our team, not who is our best player.

We just looked scared and confused without delhome, we lack identity, we've had other RBs before and been successful.

We're not talking about last year though, we're talking about this year. While you're right that the "dropoff" between Jake and other QBs is significant, the impact Williams has had on the offense has been nothing short of brilliant. I can't say that Stewart would have done quite this well in the starting role although he has proven that he can produce when called upon.

Archived