• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Saints. Sorry we took the player you wanted.

Panthercougar68

5 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

I actually think that is why they took Payton Turner. We took the guy they coveted and now they want to kill Sam Darnold by bulking their D-line. They took the wrong guy... but the goal was still there. 

Man, idk what it is, but Payton has it out for us.  I know I'm biased, obviously, but it just doesn't seem like they're ever competing with Tampa and Atlanta for the same players in the draft or FA, but especially the draft.  Yet, every year, we hear these stories and this behind the scenes chess game being played where they know who we want or target and they do everything they can to maneuver around us to get them.  

And I'll never forget that last game where we brought in Steven's last year after all that happened with him and them, and the camera went to the sideline everytime Steven's came in and Payton kept doing that arrogant, dismissive laugh.

Dude is a certified asshole.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Man, idk what it is, but Payton has it out for us.  I know I'm biased, obviously, but it just doesn't seem like they're ever competing with Tampa and Atlanta for the same players in the draft or FA, but especially the draft.  Yet, every year, we hear these stories and this behind the scenes chess game being played where they know who we want or target and they do everything they can to maneuver around us to get them.  

And I'll never forget that last game where we brought in Steven's last year after all that happened with him and them, and the camera went to the sideline everytime Steven's came in and Payton kept doing that arrogant, dismissive laugh.

Dude is a certified asshole.

How exactly do you get certification for that? 🤔