Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The TWO MOST PENALIZED TEAMS.... First time I've heard that but not surprised at all.

And somehow we had what was it 9 straight penalty kills + the 4v4’s against FL the last time? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And somehow we had what was it 9 straight penalty kills + the 4v4’s against FL the last time? 

9+ yep, "physical" play is both of their trademark rather than technically sound defense.... the We can play physical and win, and if we turn the game into a track meet you get blown out. I don't fear the Lightning because I believe our PK is up to shutting them down and Kucherov certainly doesn't have his skating ability back.... 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

9+ yep, "physical" play is both of their trademark rather than technically sound defense.... the We can play physical and win, and if we turn the game into a track meet you get blown out. I don't fear the Lightning because I believe our PK is up to shutting them down and Kucherov certainly doesn't have his skating ability back.... 

I don’t fear them either. I do fear the NHL HQ though. Hopefully they realize if they are trying to fix poo Hurricanes Vs. Avs is going to be their best Stanley cup. If there was two opponents that have not faced each other that would be fun to watch this season it’d be that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t fear them either. I do fear the NHL HQ though. Hopefully they realize if they are trying to fix poo Hurricanes Vs. Avs is going to be their best Stanley cup. If there was two opponents that have not faced each other that would be fun to watch this season it’d be that. 

FL just dropped the second homegame, I think it will be Car/TB round two.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

FL just dropped the second homegame, I think it will be Car/TB round two.

If Florida don’t win game three I feel like they will tap out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • E4BFr3rVUAIm1Zm.jpg

     

     

     

     

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Lol yeah I saw that 70 yard chunk. It was impressive but it was the end of the game and he gave it his all. That’s not something he can do effortlessly from play to play. I bet his arm got iced after that. It (obviously) had some crazy hang time too. I’m just reading draft profiles and it says “underrated arm strength” but never stats it as one if the best. Similar things show up in Darnold’s. Anyway we are splitting hairs here. The fact is Darnold’s arm is more than capable and he went number 3 overall with his turnover issues for a reason right? I don’t think and average arm, average athlete, with turnover issues gets drafted that high.
    • Why are you here if you don't want us to engage you on your strong opinions? I certainly didn't join the huddle to repeatedly predict the failure of the teams new QB.  You're free to that.  Just don't get upset when other fans defend.  You call us homers and parrots, we call you wet blanket, and debbie downer. I'm here to cheer my team on and share my opinions. I'm curious about the basis for your "decision making" evaluation. I've watched some of Darnold's games, including all of his ints last year.  I don't see a quarterback who makes an ungodly number of mistakes.    Some of his ints were stupid, but some were tips at the line, others under pressure, some  just impressive plays by excellent defenders who could drop back because the d could pressure without blitzing. He has a bunch of ints, but nothing off the charts. Is that the basis for "between the ears" assertion?   
×
×
  • Create New...