• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wild card race

Duncan81

Here's the situation (obviously dependent upon 4:00 games):

Division leaders:

New Orleans (9-0) (6-0 NFC)

Minnesota (8-1) (6-0 NFC)

Dallas (6-2) (5-1 NFC) - game in progress against Green Bay

Arizona (5-3) (3-2 NFC) - game in progress against Seattle

Wild Card:

Philadelphia (5-3) (4-2 NFC) - looks like falling to Chargers and to 5-4

Atlanta (5-4) (4-3 NFC)

New York (5-4) (3-3 NFC)

Green Bay (4-4) (3-3 NFC) - game in progress against Dallas

San Francisco (4-5) (4-2 NFC)

Carolina (4-5) (4-4 NFC)

Chiacgo (4-5) (2-4 NFC)

We're incredibly just one game out. We have the hardest schedule remaining of all of those mediocre teams fighting it out for those wild card spots though and keep suffering devastating injuries. But hey, one game out is one game out. Not a single person on this board thought that we would have another chance at the playoffs when we were sitting there at 0-3 and then again after that Bills loss.

Would be great to see the Eagles lose to the Chargers, they're down 14-3. I can't decide who I want to lose with Dallas/Green Bay? When in doubt root against the Cowboys, I guess.

No sir. Green Bay has almost no shot of winning their divison but are still very much alive in the wild card. Meanwhile, Dallas is on top of their divison - a loss to green bay would just further muddy the wild water above us. We could use a win from Dallas - push green bay down to our level in the wild card race.

No sir. Green Bay has almost no shot of winning their divison but are still very much alive in the wild card. Meanwhile, Dallas is on top of their divison - a loss to green bay would just further muddy the wild water above us. We could use a win from Dallas - push green bay down to our level in the wild card race.

That's how I see it and I hate Dallas.

Archived